Our last Community Tournament was full of action, you loved it, we loved it, so let’s bring it back, but this time better!
1. How do you qualify?
- To qualify for this major tournament, there will be 3 preliminaries, the dates for the tournaments are mentioned below.
- Players must place in the top 40% in a preliminary round to qualify for the major tournament on the 23rd.
- We’re including a bonus way to qualify, over the next 2 weeks if you accumulate at least 7 bounties you will also earn qualification to the tournament!
- Only players who qualify can register for the major tournament. ( You can register for all three regions)
NOTE: If you’ve already qualified, you cannot enter a preliminary!
The preliminaries and major tournament will be played with the same format and this is how it’ll work:
- Players are to register with their wallet + SnookID of choice
- They will then enter the same arena at the same specified time
- The last man standing will win!
It doesn’t end there! Anybody who participates in the major tournament (regardless of region) will automatically get added to a consolation raffle!
2. Snook Solo Tournament Rules
To ensure the tournament maintains its quality, there have to be some rules!
- Registered Player’s are to be streaming at all times!
- Registered Players are to enter with their registered SnookID at the specified time.
- Registered Players are required to screenshot and share it in discord upon death.
- All Participants are to use their Discord Names in the Arena
- All Participants have to enter after the Registered Players have entered
Failure to comply with these rules can lead to disqualification and bans from further tournaments.
3. Tournament Prizes
You might be wondering? Where’s the money?!
For the three preliminaries, the prizes depend on how many people participated. For each player that signs up, 10SNK will be added to the prize pool.
1st Place: 50% of the Pool
2nd Place:35% of the Pool
3rd Place: 15% of the Pool
Eg: if 10 players have participated in the preliminary the prize pool would be 100 SNK. First place would walk away with 50 SNK, Second with 35 SNK and 3rd Place with 15 SNK.
If the number of participants is above 10.
1st Place:800 SNK
2nd Place:500 SNK
3rd Place:300 SNK
If the number of participants is below 10.
1st Place:400 SNK
2nd Place:250 SNK
3rd Place:150 SNK
These are the tentative dates for the tournaments which may be subject to change.
4. Snook Solo Tournament Schedule
1. European Preliminary(EU): 15th January 6 PM UTC
- Sign up: European Preliminary
2. US Preliminary(NA):16th January 9 PM UTC
- Sign up: US Preliminary
3. Asian Preliminary(Asia): 22nd January 1 PM UTC
- Sign up: Asia Preliminary
4. Major Tournament (1x per Region): 23rd January 1PM,6PM,9PM(Asia/EU/NA)
Now it won’t be easy, and you may not earn qualification on your first try. But the best Snookers will always rise to the occasion. This will be a true showing of play-to-earn and skill-to-earn.
May the odds be ever in your favor and may the best Snooker win